Today kicks off our first-time-ever ButterBraid sale that runs from TODAY to APRIL 24th. Each Butter Braid weighs 1lb,6 oz, has 11 servings and the cost is $16 each, The Butter Braids will be delivered on Thursday, May 4th. They can be picked up between 3:30-5:50pm at the E.D. Smith Building (181 E. North Water, Neenah) or a Doty Island Board Member can deliver them to you.
TO ORDER FROM US:
1. Click on this link and choose a name from the list of sellers. If you don't know anyone, just choose the top name listed.
2. Call or email your order. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number listed on our website. We can accept cash or a check (written to DIDC). The product needs to be paid for before April 24th.
PURPOSE OF FUNDRAISER
The Doty Island Development Council is fundraising for our rent at our new home, the E.D. Smith Building. Before moving into our new digs last fall, the DIDC board members had decided to fundraise for our rent to ensure all community membership monies taken in are put back into Doty Island programs and events. Therefore our rent payments would come from fundraisers, such as the ButterBraid sales, raffles and product sales throughout the year.
Please support our organization by purchasing Butter Braids. Thank you!
The Flavors are listed below:
* Blueberry & Cream Cheese
* Cream Cheese
* Strawberry & Cream Cheese
* Caramel Rolls (9 per package)
* Cinnamon Rolls (9 per package).