Please join us Tuesday, April 25th from 5-7pm for an evening of educational fun as Roosevelt/Alliance students take you back in time to learn about the history of Doty Island and Roosevelt School. Students have created the following exhibits:
* A living museum featuring prominent people from Neenah
* Industries and businesses from the 19th century
* Buildings on the island from the 19th century to the present
* A comparison of school from the 19th century to the present
* Entertainment and culture of the 1920's
* The changes in geography and homes from the 19th century to the present
And in case you get hungry while touring the school.... there will be food trucks on the playground! We hope to see you on April 25th!