The 8th Annual Kitchen Tour, on Thursday, April 27th (10am-8pm) features five homes this year - four of which are on Doty Island! The annual Kitchen tour is a Neenah-Menasha Emergency Society program sponsored by Nicolet National Bank. Kitchen Tour 2017 tickets are $20 each. You can purchase tickets at FNB Fox Valley locations locations or online at https://nmesociety.org/kitchen-tour/
Each featured home is sponsored by a business - and each home has unique features to showcase! According to NMES' website, some of the neat features you will see include, "...intriguing features, such as Zero-entry, custom-sculpted stone walls, meticulous landscaping, reclaimed wooden ceiling beams, upcycled decor, an attic featured in recently filmed movie 'Wraith', a 365-ft HO Scale model railroad, a therapy swim pool and spa with 100" electric glass fireplace with blue flames, and much, much more."
The featured homes include:
* 624 Emerson Street, Neenah - Sponsored by TGS Construction, LLC
* 1010 E. Forest Avenue, Neenah - Sponsored by Legacy Private Trust Company
* 1310 E. Forest Avenue, Neenah - Sponsored by First Weber Foundation
* 419 Park Drive, Neenah - Sponsored by Di Renzo & Bomier, LLC
* 398 Willow Lane, Menasha - Sponsored by Bergstrom Automotive